Property is our passion
Whether you’re a company wanting to undertake a development; a private individual buying your first home; or an estate agent wanting to be able to recommend a firm of conveyancers with confidence, GSM Law property attorneys and conveyancers are positioned to meet your property requirements, professionally and with passion. And we really do mean passion… we just love working in the property market!
Going the extra mile
Our conveyancers understand that for most people, buying or selling a house is one of the most significant transactions of their lives. We also understand that it’s very often the most stressful one too. That’s why we’re committed to ensuring that all the technicalities of transferring your property occur under our extremely attentive eye. Attention to detail is the name of our game, and we go the extra mile to ensure that everything goes according to plan. Our regular progress reports are well-known and well-regarded by property professionals in South Africa.
We offer specialist advice with regard to your property investment needs, including advice on tax and setting up property investment structures.
we offer the following
- Property Transfers, including:
- Freehold Transfers
- Sectional Title Transfers
- Township Developments
- Sectional Title Developments
- Commercial & Industrial Property Transfers
- Deeds of Sale and other Property Agreements
- Drafting and Registration of Mortgage Bonds, General and Special Notarial Bonds
- Cancellation of existing Mortgage Bonds, General and Special Notarial Bonds
- Registration of Personal and Praedial Servitudes
- Cancellation of Personal and Praedial Servitudes
- Deeds Registry Searches – including obtaining copies of existing Title Deeds and Mortgage Bonds
- Conveyancer’s Certificates (usually required by Local Municipality for building works)
- Assisting with applications to financial institutions for mortgage finance
- Arranging bridging finance for short-term loans, transfer duty and rates
- Sectional Title general advice
- General Property Law advice
We are on the residential conveyancing panels of four of the major South African banks. Our team has vast experience in property and mortgage bond transactions and we can assist and advise in all areas of property law.contact our property law team today - click here
Brilliant service and incredibly professional, My attorney was Charmaine Minnie – World Class!