As part of our ongoing commitment to Fresh Thinking legal solutions, we’re offering you, our clients, a free solution to discovering what your regulatory requirements are in relation to the COVID-19 crisis to ensure you are on top of your compliance and legal obligations.
Together with our partners at Libryo, you can sign up for our COVID-19 Regulation Tracker. The platform tracks legal requirements resulting from COVID-19 regulation to ensure that partners and customers understand and manage their compliance and legal obligations.
Libryo is a legal tech partner company of our firm and we work very closely together. They’re an automated, cloud-based platform that helps organisations know the regulatory law that applies to their business, in every jurisdiction. Libryo makes it easier to know the law by filtering, configuring and tracking unique legal registers, enabling people to quickly navigate regulatory complexity with clarity and certainty. Founded in 2016 with headquarters in London, Libryo operates all over the world helping over 10,000 users across 130 organizations.
About the platform
This free platform offers access to the following:
- Complete and up-to-date South African COVID-19 regulations;
- Short summaries that make it easier and quicker to understand what is expected by the regulations;
- Ability to download South African specific COVID-19 regulations;
- Relevant legal updates via the platform, sent directly to a user’s inbox when there are changes to COVID-19 regulations;
- Capacity to store and easily access relevant legal compliance documents;
- Search functionality to find specific COVID-19 regulations and learn what is needed from businesses in South Africa; and
- Enables you to set reminders and make comments for individual and team use.
Sounds good, how do I take up the offer?
Simple. Complete the online form: https://info.libryo.com/covid-19-regulatory-streams-sign-up-gunstonstrandvik
Together with our COVID-19 Care package, this is a timely response to our current public health and economic crisis aiming to serve your business as best as possible.